Monday, May 11, 2020

Stay at Home Lesson #20: Draw Harry the Dirty Dog

Harry the Dirty Dog is a classic story with beautiful illustrations. Play the YouTube video to hear the story and look at the illustrations. Then follow the steps below to create Harry and create a background from a part of the story. Have fun!
                  Sketch an oval for Harry's body.                 Make a head.
                  For the ears, legs, and tail make triangular shapes.
                  Add eyes, nose, and mouth.                       I am making Harry dirty, so he has white spots.
                  I finished shading Harry and adding fur.    He is digging up his brush.
                  I added some details of the backyard.        I shaded (darkened) the backyard with pencil.
 I added some more flowers to the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment